Website Expo 2020 Dubai
Government Affairs interfaces with the UAE government entities as an official and trusted National counterpart within Expo 2020 for everything that is related to the Expo2020. Its core mission is to ensure a proper delivery of the Expo 2020 by engaging with government entities, ensuring an efficient collaboration and promoting government visitations.
The purpose of the Manager – Government Communication is to support the execution of the communication plan, develop and maintain relationships with Government Entities and increase collaboration.
- Manage a portfolio of Government accounts that will be assigned in order execute the engagement plan;
- Manage all aspects of the Expo 2020 government floor;
- Engage with the government entities and provide a solicited overall awareness and communicate about Expo 2020;
- Create different marketing and communication tools to push the message of visitation to all the UAE government entities;
- Identify opportunities to Integrate the marketing campaigns with the Government initiatives;
- Liaise content and programming requests between government entities and concerned departments in Expo 2020.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6+ years of experience in relationship management and marketing or sales:
- A bachelors degree within a relevant field:
- Experience in event management or project management of large scale events;
- Arabic (mother tongue) written and spoken;
- English fluent;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Company: Expo 2020 Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A