Website First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
jurisdictions where FAB operates. The role is expected to provide assurance to Management by identifying weaknesses; reporting and escalating significant Audit findings in a timely manner; and agreeing action plans to address the issues raised.
In the role of a Team Leader / Member, the Job holder is responsible for planning and /or executing audits covering the activities and processes of Corporate & Investment Banking as well as related Credit activities across the FAB Group. Thorough understanding is expected of business/ relationship aspects, product dynamics, credit risk management processes, global industry standards and the regulatory environment, both in UAE and other relevant
- Promote the organisation’s values and ethics in all activities within the team to support the establishment of a value drive culture within the bank
- Provide guidance and on the job training for junior colleagues and conduct knowledge sharing to facilitate achievement of team objectives and completion of tasks in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy.
- Ensure that business, product and credit audits are conducted in accordance with the objectives laid down in the Annual Plan and ensure that the work program is completed in an efficient and effective manner on or ahead of schedule. Inform Head of Audit of any potential delays and/or changes to the Annual Plan.
- Assisting in the audit of FAB Group’s CIB (including Global Markets and Corporate Finance) as well as CIB Credit functions and related activities in the UAE and across the international network (functional).
- Self-directed, able to manage multiple tasks and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good leadership capability and team-oriented with highly developed problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of credit activities, processes and associated risks.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 8-10 years’ relevant experience with an International Bank or Big 4. Internal Audit experience preferred (but not mandatory). At least 5 years in similar positions with managerial responsibilities in the Corporate Relationship Management, Corporate Credit and/or Audit function.
- Relevant post-graduate qualification and/or relevant professional qualification (CA/CFA/FRM) and/ or certification desirable.
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Finance Accounting/Auditing
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A