- Achieve set revenue targets for the designated geographical markets. Change market perceptions and challenge conventional airline sales distribution, to open and develop flydubai’s business. Unlock cost effective distribution and alternative sales methods to stimulate passenger growth and switch business from other airlines. Motivate and energise distributors and travel agents to maximise passenger revenues and eradicate cost of sale.
- Implement strategies to achieve company revenue targets for allocated region.
- Manage payments and remittances to flydubai from distributors, to eliminate bad debts
- Ensure that the product and promotional plans are understood by all stake holders and implemented to give the greatest impact in the market.
- Manage relationships with various government / regulatory bodies during inception of the route and operational continuity at all times
- Exploit opportunities through innovation and entrepreneurial spirit to stimulate the market and develop sustainable and profitable growth for flydubai
- Given complexity of different markets identify and implement distribution strategy and commercial infrastructure in line with company’s model and standards.
- Change market perceptions by opening new and alternative distribution channels and sales methods, focussing on transparency, customer service and the eradication of cost of sale
- Provide market intelligence to the Commercial Team, to aid new route planning, identifying opportunities and risks. Provide practical feedback, helping shape the channel and business strategies
- Ensure business environment at designated territory complement safe and efficient operations in maintaining flydubai’s image, reputation, and customer service levels
- Should be an analytical thinker with a high degree of initiative to keep pace with market trends and develop appropriate innovative strategies.
- Ability to communicate fluently in spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of the local travel market
- An excellent track record in developing, implementing and controlling budgets.
- Must have the right to work and live in the country of employment
- Excellent organizational, communicational, interpersonal and leadership skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in sales function in a highly competitive airline/travel market.
- Knowledge of Word/Excel and PowerPoint.
- University Degree or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A