- Responsible for supervising the operation of Computer applications, hardware systems, network and related infrastructure and ensuring all of them are functional and secure. Set controls on computers and devices to run jobs.
- Effective monitoring of Production environments of IT applications and infrastructure on a 24 x 7 Operations with Disaster Recovery and BCP Planning, which includes IT solutions / Services hosted both on premise and in the cloud.
- Supervise day-to-day operations of Data Centre on premise and in the cloud and coordinate the resolution of any incidents that may occur.
- Should actively participate to optimize performance and continuously work towards improving productivity.
- Coordinate with all impacted parties to ensure all IT releases and deployments across all business units or IT business partners to ensure the awareness on schedule and status on the progress.
- Ensures hardware, peripherals, devices are in working condition and faulty ones are replaced or repaired in a timely manner without affecting the 24×7 Operation of Data Centre and network.
- Assist in resolution of issues and problems within an ITIL framework, and manage escalations and issues as required.
- Carries out Disaster Recovery drills as per agreed plan and provide status update to relevant stake holders.
- Oversee maintenance, including Preventive maintenance, of hardware, air conditioners, UPS are carried out at agreed intervals.
- Prepares operational performance metrics and status across the IT infrastructure, applications and networks for Manager – IT Production Services.
- Monitor systems availability and corresponding support processes based on the agreed processes.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining air conditioners, Water alarm, fire alarm and Power protections systems (UPS) in IT Data Centers and infrastructure.
- Ensure that all changes in IT Production environments ( Data Centre and network ) are carried out based on the processes laid out by
- Manager – IT Production Services.
- Executes tasks and ensures that services provided perform to agreed-upon SLAs.
- Follows IT operations governance process.
- Effectively monitors the health and monitors the health of UPS units and carryout simulation runs at regular intervals.
- Monitors the availability of 24/7 availability of Corporate Network infrastructure and the Data Centers to ensure the availability of all servers and services required by flydubai, which includes IT solutions / Services in Datacenter or in the Cloud (AWS and AZURE).
- Maintain contacts and escalations points of each services( applications, Operating systems, hardware, services, air-conditioners, ).
- Develop and maintain Operations manual, so that every processes and procedures are documented.
- Work with between internal teams, outsourcing & hosting partners and other stakeholders to ensure incidents are resolved in a timely manner.
- Carries out scheduled backups, batch jobs as per the schedule and ensure that they are successful.
- Actively participate with Manager – IT Production Services in the IT planning and supporting organic growth.
- Broad technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems including Windows Server/Desktop OS, Virtualization, Business
- Applications, Networking.
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Strong ITIL Release Management process knowledge.
- Effective Communication
- Very good understanding of FTP, SFTP, LAN/WAN, communication protocols.
- Proven knowledge of IT infrastructure, architecture, applications development and support, networks, and computer operations.
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
- PC literacy and MSOffice skills (Visio, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
Qualification & Experience:
- AWS or AZURE Cloud certification
- Experienced in maintaining compliant operations and ensuring successful internal, external and FDA/EMA audits.
- Extensive years’ experience analyzing and identifying enterprise applications mainframe systems and distributed systems’ environment issues and risks in performance, availability and capacity.
- Extensive years of experience on Travel Reservation System or similar critical systems.
- 6+ years’ total experience, including 3+ years in a production 24/7 high-availability multi-site enterprise of mission critical systems,
- ERP and CRM environments, including application hosting, voice and data networks, security and information protection and 2+ years’ experience with high availability networks and replicated disaster recovery architectures.
- Extensive years of relevant technical and business experience, including in-depth knowledge of one or more IT processes, services, environments.
- ITIL Foundations V3 Certified.
- Experience in the travel or airline industry.
- Experience in AWS or AZURE operations.
- A university degree in business or technology. BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Application Deadline: N/A