Website Foot Locker
You love our products and enjoy keeping them organized for the sales team! You may work behind the scenes, but as a key player of the retail team, your role is very important to driving sales. You ensure shipment is accurately received, neatly stocked, and consistently maintained for our Sales Associates, and you’re willing to help the team where needed. The more organized the stockroom, the quicker the sales team can find products and provide the Customer a great in-store experience. Your accurate and efficient work in the stockroom ensures your success because you’ve set the sales team up for success!
- Assist in the execution price adjustments and visual merchandising standards.
- Will be part of a rotating team within a mall property working in multiple banners.
- Retrieves merchandise and fulfills customer orders
- Follows all loss prevention policies to minimize potential shrink
- Prepares merchandise to be shipped, processes store transfers, and visual merchandising efforts
- Assist in processing all inventory movements between store and delivery
- Maintains a clean, organized and efficient stockroom while adhering to company standards and safety requirements
- Supports sales associates in maximizing the shopping experience for customers by reducing their time in the stock room
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 – 9 months of retail experience
- Exude a friendly and positive demeanor at all times
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
- Highly organized and efficient
- Ability to kneel, stoop, climb ladders, use stairs, reach, pull and lift weights of usually 5-30 pounds.
- Flexible availability – including overnight, weekends, and holidays
Company: Foot Locker
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Functions: Project Management , Information Technology
Job Location: St. Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A