Website Gulf News
Coordinate the deliveries requests from Sales Operations and ensure timely delivery to the end-user.
- Maintain stock/new shipment documentation in place.
- Regularly verify and maintain the stock inventory in the system to meet actual stock records.
- Generate internal stock request in the system and ensure signed receipts submitted to the Team Leader.
- Inspect deliveries stock count before departure and ensure its as per the purchase order.
- Enter stock details in the system and generate inventory reports.
- Coordinate the daily work schedule for the drivers and labourers.
- Issue delivery notes for confirmed orders to customers.
- Ensure stock movement into/from the warehouse are processed as per approved company standards.
- Maintain warehouse storage area in a safe, clean, and tidy manner.
- Maintain records of unit movements to other locations.
- Conduct regular inventory and physical stock reconciliation in the system.
- Monitor and approve designated staff e.g. labourer and driver overtime hours worked in the system.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient MS Office skills.
- Ability to work in harsh conditions and under high pressure.
- Must be organized and punctual.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree holder with experience in warehouse operations.
Company: Gulf News
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A