Website Gulf News
You are responsible for handling all personnel administrative processes from joining to leaving as well as preparing the associated documents such as employment contracts, changes to contracts and certificates.
- You are responsible for the creation, administration and maintenance of the HR master data and the contact person for employees and executives for all questions about time management, payroll accounting and personnel administration.
- You are responsible for the payroll accounting, taking into account all tax, social security and employment contract provisions.
- You work with the internal and external interfaces such as financial accounting, authorities and health insurance companies.
- You can already demonstrate work experience in the area of personnel processing and payroll accounting.
- You have a good knowledge of payroll accounting as well as tax and social security law.
- You are experienced in using MS Office programs and have experience with relevant software in the field of payroll accounting.
- You have a structured, independent and precise way of working.
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Gulf News
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A