You set the garment presentation on the Sales Floor & Windows according to the Commercial Handbook. Together with the Department Manager you determine additional commercial opportunities in your store within the H&M brand guidelines. You execute floor moves based on those joint discussions.
- Ensure you are up to date with current fashion trends
- Share, inspire and educate the store team on seasonal trend information
- Ensure you meet customer expectations on direct service according to H&M standards.
- Support the store to achieve excellent customer service.
- Ensure high quality, commercial garment presentation with good garment care every day together with store team
- Provide good concept flow by maintaining the concept layout, fixtures and navigation.
- Launch and maintain all sales campaigns and activities on time and according to H&M standards.
- Maintain and care for all display and interior material with sustainability in mind.
- Keep visual room organized and safe.
- Share information with team on Commercial handbook seasonal changes & continue to evaluate throughout the season.
- Must be able to work with hand and power operated tools and lift in order to execute display set ups
- Ability to work flexible hours and extended hours at times
- May be required to travel to support other stores
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Burbank, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A