We are looking to recruit a Business Resilience Assistant Manager to join our Supply Chain Management team for a 4 month Fixed term contract to be responsible for assisting in the management of the Business Continuity Programme at a company level.
- You will be a recognised subject matter expert, CBCI qualified or a Member of the Business Continuity Institute (MBCI) with a minimum of 2 years business continuity management experience involving crisis management, emergency response and leadership.
- In this exciting role you will be responsible for business resilience strategy and associated tasks.
- This includes Business Impact Analysis and the continued upkeep, Business Continuity Plans and the continued upkeep, leading actions to achieve requirements identified during the aforementioned activities, establishing and clearly documenting recovery requirements and the Crisis Management Plan, clearly defined Continuity Policies and Controls including the implementation of regulations and testing of the Business Continuity program via walkthrough sessions.
- You’ll have experience playing a stakeholder facing role, accustomed to partnering at all levels of seniority to ensure full collaboration across the business.
- You’ll have a good appreciation of IT strategies including disaster recovery capabilities. A natural leader, you will be self-driven and motivated, able to interface and influence with all levels within the organisation, and work with a team.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with practised presentation and facilitation skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A