- Proactively identify and perform ad-hoc analysis to inform key projects, and drive valuable business action
- Add value to requests from stakeholders to identify what they need to know, rather than settling for what they have asked for.
- Juggle multiple projects and stakeholders, delivering prompt results and prioritising effectively.
- Collaborate with other analytical teams within the Insight Team to provide comprehensive responses to business questions.
- Identify opportunities to develop more robust solutions such as dashboards to satisfy recurring questions.
- Manage dashboard development projects
- Be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of analysis, data and reports.
- Lead projects to enhance our data and be an advocate for best practice and governance to ensure consistent approaches to analysis are applied.
- substantial experience in an analytical role
- A degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Science
- Strong analytical skills and experience of working with large volumes of data
- Strong Excel skills including the use of PowerPivot
- Coding skills – ability to code in one or more languages (SQL, R, Python)
- Sound commercial awareness
- Experience of using customer or consumer data (Transactional, CRM etc.)
- Familiar with data visualisation tools (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Tableau SAP Analytics Cloud etc.).
- Keen attention to detail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A