- A key part of the role will be to provide data and analytics support to help the trade team make informed business decisions.
- To train and help maintain a high skill level in both GA and Datastudio across .Com, Contensquare would be a bonus.
- On a day to day level they will need to provide regular KPI reports and business intelligence data for the Harrods.com team, using a problem solving approach to answer queries about the commercial performance of the website.
- The role is key in providing support across the trade, content and creative teams with ad-hoc reports to enable data driven decision making.
- To work alongside the other analysts to build .Com’s skills and confidence with their data skills.
- Your day to day will be working alongside the head of .Com trade but you will also be working with the insights team to ensure the .Com reports are voiced amongst the wider business reports. This candidate should be proactive in seeing how and what other Analysts are working on and seeing how their own work could help or be helped by joining insights together.
- Experience with Analytics software ideally in Google Analytics (essential) and Adobe (bonus)
- Is expected to work with complex data in Excel and provide actionable insight.
- Good understanding of website metrics and knows to highlight when KPIs are showing unusual trends
- Able to plan ahead proactively to make best use of time and manage conflicting priorities.
- To be proactive, and provide further insights to the business beyond what was initially asked.
- A successful candidate will be able to alter how they discuss analytics reports to suit the audience they are talking with.
- Good presentation skills to ensure insights are reported to the business in a coherent manner.
- Is approachable and available for colleagues to request analytics support.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A