You are a clear communicator who is comfortable in effectively conveying information verbally and in writing to all levels of seniority. You are a multitasker with an excellent eye for detail and accuracies. You should have relevant campaign experience in CRM operations for targeted, complex campaign activity for large retailers. You are accurate, methodical, and familiar with technical jargon.
- The CRM Executive will support the manager and work alongside another CRM Executive on all communications at Harrods. These communications will be delivered via email, direct mail, SMS or social media/push and will deliver against both customer and business requirements.
- They will support the CRM Manager in developing a multi-touch, multi-channel communications strategy and analysing test and learn tactics, in both trade led and lifecycle comms, to optimise effectiveness; feeding all insights gained from regular reporting back to create a continuous process of testing and refinement.
- The CRM Executive will be integral in evaluating the performance of the campaigns through IBM Watson (ESP), to identify trends and opportunities for future planning, with a focus on maximising customer engagement through relevance of messaging, reaching email KPIs and ideally be a blend of strategic, creative and analytical thinking.
- The CRM Executive will have a Customer Communication Assistant reporting into them to support with the execution and testing of all communications.
- Knowledge of IBM Watson for Campaign Management, Analytics tool (Adobe Omniture or GA preferred), CRM systems and understanding the end to end set up of comms, customer data and GDPR is essential.
- The role is fast paced, so the CRM Executive must be adaptable to change, very skilled in multi-tasking and excellent communicator as the role involves working with various teams in the business from IT, Marketing to Creative.
- Strong proficiencies in IT is required for this position. We are looking for someone who can create queries, set up and send communications using IBM Watson. The successful candidate will have experience in email marketing.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A