The key responsibility of this role is to meet and maximise divisional sales and operations under the guidance of the Trading Manager. This involves using core retail KPIs and trading analytics to drive the division, coordination of visual merchandising strategies and to continuous evaluation and challenging to the customer journey. The role requires the candidate to support the Trading Manager as well as to manage and oversee the work of the Online Administrator. The role requires an efficient professional who is detail oriented, accurate, highly organised, flexible, with good commercial awareness and ability to analyse figures and data. The candidate should demonstrate composure and resilience in handling multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Improves data quality by resolving issues with Merchandise Data and Buying teams. Recommends additional product attributes that can be used as filters on site or provide more information in the production or publishing process.
- Assess productivity of the only range at the end of each season and provides recommendations to the Buying team and Trade manager on how to maximise product exposure and conversion in future seasons.
- Manages production priorities with the Studio team to deliver key product to site in a timely manner.
- Manages the stock transfer process via deliveries to Studio team to ensure product moves through production flow without delays. Manages the sample process for applicable brands. Manages the retail set processes for applicable categories.
- At least 1-2 years year experience in an Online Trading Administrator position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel
- Solid understanding of trade reporting and analytics tools
- Customer focused with a keen interest in retail
- Preferred experience with Product Information Management systems
- Brand and industry knowledge of current activity and positioning
- Analytical with an accurate attention to detail
- Workload prioritisation in a high pressure and fast pace environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A