Responsible for daily recovery of all store areas; ensures store is clean and well stocked.
- Recovers items on store shelves, grocery areas, drugstore/GM areas, Wall of Value and all merchandising fixtures as needed throughout the store.
- Scans Customer items, and handles financial transactions as needed.
- Provide excellent Customer Service by answering product-related questions and helping Customers.
- Organizes, cleans, empties bins, prepares sales floor.
- Collects carts from the parking lot.
- Eliminates cardboard and trash on shelves and merchandising fixtures throughout the store.
- Cleans shelves and all merchandising fixtures and keeps sales floor area clean and safe.
- Assists with stocking and refill merchandise as needed
- May assist with loading, unloading, and moving heavy, bulky products to support in-stock conditions.
- Checks shipments for out-of-date and damaged product to ensure freshness and quality.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle cross functional tasks
- Basic communication skills
- Must be able to work afternoons and evenings
- Must be able to use Material Handling Equipment
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum age 18 (mandatory)
- Previous JVSS Scanner experience or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A