Our Customer Insights team ensures the voice of the Customer is represented throughout the organization everyday by using qualitative and quantitative research, geospatial insights, analytics and sensory research. Our approach to insights makes H-E-B well-known for tailoring and serving our customers better than anyone else.
- As a Quantitative Research Analyst in Customer Insights, you’ll work closely with Partners to design, execute, and analyze quantitative consumer research studies.
- A Quantitative Research Analyst conducts actionable research to accurately capture the Voice of the Customer.
- You will contribute to survey design, statistical analysis, and quant-based reporting.
- Assists in the Design/ execution of quantitative consumer research, including pricing sensitivity studies, conjoint analysis, brand positioning strategy and optimization
- Identifies, analyzes and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Performs financial analysis on proposed area of the business prior to initiating research
- Collaborates with analysts in planning, writing, designing, and programming quantitative research questionnaires; ensures survey functionality, question integrity and data accuracy
- Participates in activation meetings to help identify research objectives, goals, methodologies, timelines, and potential implications of findings
- Communicates the research process and results to colleagues and business stakeholders
- Knowledge of consumer primary research methods
- Strong Data Visualization skills
- Ability to explain technical information to a broad range of audiences
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and shift focus between tasks
- Proficiency in MS Office; strong Excel skills
- Ability to query and organize large data
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Innovation; initiative
- Strong ability to identify problems, gather / interpret data, identify trends, and provide relevant, actionable results
- Working knowledge of data analytics language and its associated tools such as R, SAS, Python is a plus
- Experience with Sawtooth Software, Qualtrics, or other survey tools is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with analysts across research disciplines
- Strong written / verbal communication and presentation skills
- Resourceful and a self-starter
- Ability to influence different audiences
Qualification & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Market Research, Business Analytics, Statistics, or related field; master’s degree a plus
- 1+ years of experience in quantitative research
- Experience and knowledge analyzing data with statistical methods and softwares
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline N/A