As a Visual Merchandiser within H&M you support and guide the store team to deliver the most inspiring and exciting customer experience in line with the H&M brand and values. You actively drive sales in the store and are responsible to implement the Visual Identity to make us the No. 1 fashion destination.
- Follow up on Store KPIs and initiate actions to reach store goals and budgets.
- Adapt the store planning according to store needs and budget from the Commercial plan.
- Perform daily Customer rounds to maximize and action commercial opportunities.
- Carry out Sample picking in a way that creates clear stories and wearable buying suggestions.
- Handle Visual Merchandiser material and visual scheme orders.
- You support the store team to enhance the customer and working experience in store through coaching and development.
- Identifying opportunities and together with your leadership team you ensure that all legal requirements and H&M policies are fulfilled.
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A