As a Department Manager at H&M, you will spend 80% of your time where it all happens – on the shop floor. Not only because that’s more fun, but also to support and lead your colleagues to achieve superb results and inspire customers to keep coming back. You know the importance of listening to your team’s ideas and helping them to develop their skills. When you’re not on the floor, you’re developing sales strategies and putting plans in place to support your team and the store success.
- Ensuring that your department team are providing excellent customer service and maximizing sales opportunities in all areas of the store through effective coaching
- Working together with the store Visual team to ensure that our products are displayed according to company guidelines, promotional activity and seasonal trends.
- Recruiting, training and developing your Sales Advisor team together with the Store Manager.
- Planning your staff scheduling and organizing your department to meet the needs of the business and maximize profitability
- Ensuring our store routines, policies and guidelines are met to assist in loss prevention and safety in the store
- Setting an example for your team by acting as a role model using our values.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Leadership skills – the ability to delegate work, follow up results and provide constructive, straightforward feedback to coach and develop your team.
- Being organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks based on the needs of our fast-paced business.
- The ability to analyze figures and formulate plans to maximize sales.
- The drive and ambition to reach business goals in an effective manner.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and improve.
- Must have strong leadership experience, to lead this large format team.
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A