You are responsible for supporting the Sales and Profit goals in your store by setting a plan to deliver the Best Customer Experience in your department. You ensure you have the Best Team and support their development. You work with succession planning, talent development and structured performance management for your team based on results, values and leadership. You work in accordance with legal requirements and H&M standards, policies and procedures to meet the expectations of customers and colleagues. You act in line with our Values and Leadership Expectations. You contribute to our business success by being results driven, business minded and a team player; a role model for H&M.
- Together with your store management team, you ensure proper scheduling for your department to maximize conversion and enable commercial activities (department moves, Sale, Deals, etc.) keeping within the frame of the hours plan.
- You plan and prioritize actions together with your team that have a clear impact on selling.
- You ensure your department’s execution continuously meets H&M standards and follow up using the Store Experience Tool (S.E.T.)
- Together with your visual team you ensure the implementation of the Commercial Handbook for your department
- You ensure Store Operations and Best Practices are followed in your department and throughout the store. This includes, but is not limited to: truck planning, intraday, garment care, etc.
- Ensure H&M Customer Service standards are delivered at all times through active coaching of Sales Advisors and leading by example.
- Ensure the maintenance of your department is managed in a cost-efficient way to meet H&M standards and initiate actions accordingly with your store management team.
- Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc.) for a short distance
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
Qualification & Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent; Associates or bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of retail management or comparable experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Daly City, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A