You set the garment presentation on the Sales Floor & Windows according to the Commercial Handbook. Together with the Department Manager you determine additional commercial opportunities in your store within the H&M brand guidelines. You execute floor moves based on those joint discussions.
- Ensure you are up to date with current fashion trends
- Share, inspire and educate the store team on seasonal trend information
- Ensure you meet customer expectations on direct service according to H&M standards.
- Support the store to achieve excellent customer service.
- Ensure high quality, commercial garment presentation with good garment care every day together with store team
- Provide good concept flow by maintaining the concept layout, fixtures and navigation.
- Launch and maintain all sales campaigns and activities on time and according to H&M standards.
- Maintain and care for all display and interior material with sustainability in mind.
- Keep visual room organized and safe.
- Share information with team on Commercial handbook seasonal changes & continue to evaluate throughout the season.
- Associates degree in a Fashion industry specialty preferred
- Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc.) for a short distance
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years of retail visual merchandising experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A