You are responsible for supporting the Sales and Profit goals in your store by executing a plan to deliver the Best Customer Experience in your department. You work in accordance with legal requirements and H&M standards, policies and procedures to meet the expectations of customers and colleagues. You act in line with our Values and Leadership Expectations. You contribute to our business success by being results driven, business minded and a team player; a role model for H&M.
- You ensure the stores execution continuously meets H&M standards and follow up using the customer experience tool.
- You ensure Store Operations best practices are followed by helicoptering the sales floor, maintaining cash point lines, garment care and fitting room go backs throughout the day to deliver the Best Customer Experience.
- Ensure H&M Customer Service standards are delivered at all times through active coaching of Sales Advisors and leading by example.
- Ensure the maintenance of the sales floor is managed in a cost-efficient way to meet H&M standards and initiate actions accordingly with your store management team.
- Performs all store routines, including the opening and closing of the store, following all Company practices and procedures
- Ensures that the truck is processed and follows up to ensure execution according to guidelines
- Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc) for a short distance
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
- Open availability including evenings and weekends
- Basic computer skills such as browser navigation, software interaction and data entry are needed
- Minimal travel required (i.e. Workshops)
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Degree or equivalent; Associates Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of retail customer service experience
- Prior supervisory experience is a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Meridian, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A