Website Iceland Foods
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now looking for a Supervisor to join our team. This is a permanent position and is suited to somebody with a real passion for retail as you will be very hands-on in this role and at the heart of the store.
- Our Supervisors work alongside the Store Manager and the wider store team to deliver the best possible business standards with pride, pace and energy.
- Managing availability across the store.
- Driving sales in store and always putting our customers first.
- Providing fast and efficient service everyday by providing support and communicating with the store team on a daily basis.
- Ensuring the implementation of correct store policies and procedures.
- Celebrating colleague and business success.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to keep things simple and take action to make things better.
- Ability to support, engage and inspire a team to work as one.
- Committed to succeeding.
- Flourish in a fast-paced environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- On applying for the role you will complete an online interview that will take around 20 minutes.
- Please be prepared to answer the five questions to the best of your ability.
- Good luck with your application.
Company: Iceland Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development
Job Location : Leicester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A