Website Iceland Foods
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now looking for a Supervisor to join our team. This is a permanent position and is suited to somebody with a real passion for retail as you will be very hands-on in this role and at the heart of the store.
- We are a responsible retailer and we thrive on the fact every day brings an exciting new adventure.
- As Store Manager, you will have responsibility for delivering industry leading standards and service and connect with our customers to build loyalty and bring our brand values to life.
- The key to the role of a Store Manager is the ability to connect with your team and maximise their potential in a supportive and stretching way.
- Our business is the perfect size for you to make an impact and you will have a pivotal role to play in our ongoing success.
- From ensuring the doors open on time, to having all compliance in place, to keeping it clean and tidy, shelves stacked, freezers working and defrosted, Home Delivery vans looking good and working well.
- In addition, you’ll have direct management responsibility of a hard-working, engaged team who choose to come to work for YOU and do a good job every day.
- The role of Store Manager will be highly rewarding but it’s no walk in the park.
- We expect a lot from our Store Managers and at its core, you will be the Managing Director of your own business. It is the Manager’s name above the door and your performance is measured on how your store is run.
- We need managers who can role model positive behaviour, inspire and drive performance, and hold your team to account.
- We work closely with the Home Office. You will need to evidence your right to work in the UK at your interview
Qualification & Experience:
- We work closely with the Home Office.
- You will need to evidence your right to work in the UK at your interview
Company: Iceland Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development
Job Location : Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A