We are the ones who meet our customers, in our stores, online, in our catalog and elsewhere. We have a good knowledge of the IKEA assortment, national markets and customer needs and are constantly looking for new ways to bond with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. With our thousands of colleagues around the world, we work together to ensure the continuity of the IKEA concept, to enable millions of customers to improve their daily lives!
- Maximize sales by ensuring that your area of responsibility is clean, tidy and stocked, and that the prices displayed are correct. You also ensure that the products are always in good condition.
- Analyze the capacities of the sales area based on the parameters defined in order to guarantee the availability of stocks.
- Have an interest in the products you sell and actively learn about their features and benefits.
- Actively reach out to customers in order to identify their needs by asking the right questions, and advise them by offering them the arrangements that would best suit their interior.
- You enjoy contact with customers and are comfortable reaching out to them in a friendly and polite manner.
- You want to actively contribute to the implementation of all the services available in the store in order to help customers make informed decisions, which results in a very good shopping experience.
- You have previously worked in sales or customer service.
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Boucherville, QC , CA
Application Deadline: N/A