We see ourselves as influencers; we run the IKEA business by making the numbers talk. Together, we ensure compliance with national and international laws and external reporting standards, we ensure that accounting processes are efficient and tax compliance in line with the needs of our business. We are a diverse group of people who aspire to provide reliable financial data to a wide variety of stakeholders. After all, it’s one of the pillars that make IKEA a better business!
- Decide, on a day-to-day basis, how to deal with products brought back by customers, damaged in the store or which we cannot offer to our customers for any reason, and put your decisions into practice. always keeping in mind the financial and environmental influence of your choices.
- Contribute to improving the shopping experience of our customers by seeking to prevent unnecessary expenses related to our products and by improving their quality.
- You have a good understanding of the processes and positions within the store as well as the IKEA assortment.
- You know the recovery process for our products.
- You have a good understanding of the fundamentals of selling.
- You have experience in distribution and you place the customer at the center of your concerns.
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Québec City, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A