As Accounting & Reporting Specialist you will steer and support our overall financial reporting and provide accounting and reporting services. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Contribute to the accurate and timely execution, preparation and submission of all financial reporting in compliance with INKGA and Local regulations
- Maintain and secure the right level of quality accounting and reporting as a base for business steering and compliance
- Review quality issues and communicate to the team and/or country group to organise remediation
- Responsible for various types of reconciliations, analytical review, analysis and maintaining effective internal controls
- Review, prepare, post and reconcile journal entries like SAREC+, costs and revenues, accruals, intercompany charges, administrative tasks linked to treasury and functional adjustments
- Carry out internal and external audit related work, yearly filing and other compliance activities
- You are a strong communicator and are able to translate your in-depth knowledge of financial accounting to others who may not be familiar with the language.
- You take ownership of your work, have excellent attention to detail and are able to multitask and adapt to changing goals and priorities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree qualified in accounting, with minimum 3-5 years practical working experience, you can demonstrate the ability to secure month end processes including preparation of financial data, accruals, journals and reconciliations and can easily liaise with a wide variety of stakeholders at a local, national and international level.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A