The coordinator, flow of goods contributes to the execution of the process. replenishment of the store before opening, in the most efficient, commercial and safe way possible and it ensures that the flow of goods operations are optimized. He achieves this through his knowledge of IKEA, as well as the IKEA tools and the experience and expertise of his people. This results in the agreed availability of goods for customers at the lowest possible costs.
- Ensure that the flow of goods is efficient and that operations comply with order criteria
- Always pay attention to customers in the store, prioritize their requests and needs, make suggestions even during simultaneous execution of other tasks
- Replenish retail space with flexibility and following visual merchandising instructions
- Ensure store is ready to open to provide the best possible shopping experience for customers
- Look for more efficient working methods to reduce costs
- Support the team in other tasks, as needed
- You are enthusiastic about your work and enjoy working in a team.
- You know how to set priorities, you are disciplined and you show initiative and flexibility.
- You have worked with material handling equipment before (or are looking forward to learning).
- You are computer savvy and generally comfortable with technology (and you can easily learn new software and systems).
- You have approximately six months of working experience in a high volume environment, during which you have managed replenishment and receiving (warehouse experience is a serious asset, but not essential).
- You have no problem working very early in the morning (before the store opens).
- You have no problem working in a physically demanding and fast-paced workplace.
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Boucherville, QC , CA
Application Deadline: N/A