As a Smaland/Info Co-worker and the first point of contact for our customers, you will be responsible for ensuring a great customer experience for our many visitors. You will do this by greeting and educating our visitors about how to shop at IKEA and by looking after and entertaining our future customers between the ages of 3 – 10 years old.
- Be Proactive in resolving, highlighting customer service issues for our customers and IKEA visitors.
- Ensure that payment is handled in a reliable, efficient, accurate and friendly way.
- You’ll be responsible for greeting visitors to IKEA by providing friendly, effective and efficient information to all customer enquiries.
- Ensure that you maintain an up to date knowledge of information about products, campaigns, advertisements, store trading hours, store layout and special offers.
- You will also help with daily operational effectiveness of IKEA by maintaining the levels of shopping tools, including trolleys, yellow bags, pencils and catalogues in the store and at the store entrance.
- Additionally, you will secure that all products passing through the entrance are paid for.
- As our store operates 7 days per week, the successful applicant must have availability to work a rotating roster with a mix of day, evening and 3 out of 4 weekends a month.
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A