We are the ones who meet our customers, in our stores, online, in our catalog and elsewhere. We have a good knowledge of the IKEA assortment, national markets and customer needs and are constantly looking for new ways to bond with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. With our thousands of colleagues around the world, we work together to ensure the continuity of the IKEA concept, to enable millions of customers to improve their daily lives!
- Be an IKEA Ambassador by understanding your influence on the customer experience, being able to offer solutions and answer questions related to the needs of the Home Lighting and Storage department.
- In general, helping customers find their way into the store, so that they can get what they want
- Actively approach customers to determine their needs by asking insightful questions and advising them on the best solutions for their home
- Stay on top of in-store discounts, delivery options, item features and benefits
- Take responsibility for verifying the supply of the retail space, ensure it is presentable, promotions are attractive and prices are correct
- Support the team in other tasks, as needs.
- Your customer service skills are excellent – you can assess a client’s needs quickly to sell them a solution, offering all the support to help them with their purchasing decision
- You are a sociable person and can strike up a conversation easily
- You have a clear passion for IKEA products and design, as well only for our commitment to sustainability
- You have approximately 6 months of professional experience in a high volume sales or customer service environment
- You have no problem working in a physically demanding and fast-paced workplace.
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Boucherville, QC , CA
Application Deadline: N/A