As a Visual Merchandise/Activity Co-worker, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
- Providing home furnishing solutions for a single product or a combination of products to improve people’s life at home.
- Demonstrating the uniqueness of the IKEA product range through your visual merchandising competence and display techniques in different store media and activity areas to distance us from the competition.
- Working with vitality to motivate people to visit the IKEA store more frequently.
- Engaging others through the ability to visualise and present a commercial idea.
- You are a creative thinker, with commercial visual competence and a keen eye for aesthetics.
- You have a tertiary education or similar qualification in visual merchandising or design, and a solid background of working as a designer or visual merchandiser preferably in a retail environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with AutoCAD, SketchUp and/or Revit will be highly regarded but is not essential.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A