At IKEA, in a multi-platform retail environment, a great deal of importance is placed on customers and the lasting relationships we build with them, whether new or not. We are a diverse team working together to ensure an enjoyable and positive experience for visitors and customers of IKEA; we set up services, we collect feedback and we make it better. Our way of working is to reach people by being attentive to their personal needs and to obtain authentic interactions. We are a group of people who are passionate about people!
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of stocks.
- Always pay attention to customers when in the sales area, prioritize their requests and needs, and make suggestions even while performing other tasks.
- Replenish retail space with flexibility and following visual merchandising guidelines.
- Look for more efficient working methods to reduce costs.
- Maintain health and safety compliance.
- Support the team in other tasks, as needed.
- You have worked with material handling equipment before (or would like to learn how to do so).
- You are computer literate and generally comfortable with technology (and you can easily learn new software and systems).
- You are a very social person and you can easily strike up a conversation with anyone.
- You know how to set priorities, you are disciplined and you show initiative and flexibility.
- You can easily juggle multiple priorities while still smiling.
- You like working in a team, but you can just as well work alone.
- You like to have a flexible schedule.
- A valid forklift driver’s license is an asset (but not required).
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Quebec City, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A