We are looking for pro-active individuals who are well organised and thrive in fast-paced environments to take on this new challenge. You will be working with our internal systems to ensure a smooth and accurate picking process, as well as meeting deadlines to provide our customers with the best possible experience. The role will involve picking stock from both the self-serve and markethall areas.
- Togetherness is one of the core values in the IKEA culture, we expect you to be a natural team player and problem solver.
- You always put the customer at the heart of what you do and encourage others to do the same.
- Working at IKEA, we recognize the need to look after our people and we offer a range of co-worker benefits such as co-worker discount, pension scheme, uniform provision, subsidized co-worker meals,
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- HGV Licence beneficial but not essential
- Able to analyse and solve problems
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Essex, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A