The Senior Analyst Maintenance Programs will report to the Manager of Maintenance Programs on the Maintenance Planning and Programs team in Technical Operations (Tech Ops). Maintenance Programs is responsible for development and optimization of the FAA approved Aircraft Maintenance Program. Our mission is to provide a safe, compliant and reliable aircraft to every customer, every flight, and every day. The Senior Analyst Maintenance Programs will help develop the maintenance requirements for the JetBlue fleet.
- Progressively develop and optimize the FAA approved Maintenance Programs for the JetBlue fleet.
- Continuously analyze reliability data and maintenance task findings and recommend improvements to the maintenance program that improve reliability and maximize aircraft availability.
- Participate in monthly reliability meetings. Analyze trends and identify gaps in the maintenance program.
- Coordinate with Maintenance Planning to optimize maintenance check packages.
- Prepare, edit, reconcile and revise maintenance task cards. Customize maintenance program tasks and task cards to suit the JetBlue operation. Prototype new tasks and make recommendations for improvement.
- Review OEM MPD revisions and evaluate for incorporation into the JetBlue Maintenance Program.
- Evaluate and disposition FAA, EASA, and ANAC airworthiness directives effective to the JetBlue fleet.
- Maintain Maintenance Program Tasks, ADs, and NPRMs in the M&E System via Engineering Controls.
- Knowledge of commercial aircraft systems
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong written, research, analytical and communication skills
- Working knowledge of statistics and other data analysis concepts
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree OR demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities with a High School Diploma/ GED and four (4) years of related work experience
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A