As a Commi Chef you will prepare Market Kitchen products from scratch to specification using appropriate equipment and applying food making skills. You will ensure customer confidence in good quality dishes, produced in applicable timelines, maintaining quality, fresh and attractive displays of food. Working with Market Kitchen colleagues and Managers to achieve KPIs in Sales, Food, Health & Safety,& Customer complaints
- You will also contribute your thoughts and feedback to the development of the annual Store plan by identifying opportunities, using your knowledge of the products and what our customers love, which will maximise the Kitchen performance.
- The right candidate will have proven experience in food making in a Kitchen environment with strong skills to produce high quality products
- You will be a great communicator who will share knowledge, experience and best practices being able to build relationships with my customers and colleagues. You will have a proven ability to deliver under pressure and in situations of ambiguity
- Has detailed experience in a Chef / Cook role demonstrating ability to work productively at speed
- Working towards qualifications within the profession.
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A