This is a brand new role within our Technology team where you’ll have the autonomy to define and implement the strategy for environment management, software deployment and automation across all our environments. This role is at the core of our Retail Technology team and will work across various products to improve the overall quality of testing and production releases.
- Defining and managing the access and standards of environments, creating a quicker route to live with the support of automation.
- Introducing end to end automation, using innovative, bleeding edge techniques, to improve the quality and speed of testing and the quality of service.
- Effective management and governance of non-production retail environments, ensuring the delivery teams have the correct environments in order to deliver quality.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships across technology, cross functionally and with third parties in order to drive change effectively.
- Driving forward and influencing test automation of business solutions to improve processes, operating practises and systems for the benefit of colleagues & customers in store.
- Subject matter expert (SME) technical knowledge of test automation and environment management.
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of processes involved in end-to-end delivery of change within a technology environment/delivery lifecycle.
- Strong appreciation of the wider field of retail technology and particularly its impact on end users (i.e. colleagues and customers in store). POS experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- A driven, proactive and resilient technical professional – able to inspire action from those around them (internally & externally).
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bradford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A