Everything we do focuses on people. We attract the best talent and provide everyone with a warm welcome and lots of support, training and development. We also give our managers the coaching and skills they need to lead us into the future. We shape policies and procedures to make sure we all do the right thing and everyone is treated with respect. And we show our colleagues how much we value them by rewarding their contribution with all kinds of great perks.
- Providing information and communication advice to a range of internal stakeholders, including managers, in the business on internal communications issues
- Working with colleagues to build communication plans and activities that support colleagues understanding
- Playing a positive role in creative meetings
- Supporting projects and managing the company’s communication channel
- Developing and delivering communications plans for a range of projects and business initiatives
- Ensuring messages are consistent with Morrisons priorities, tone of voice and brand
- Feeding back on performance through appropriate measurement of results
- Sourcing and sharing news and initiatives internally
- Source, draft, edit and review content for a range of different formats and channels
- We’re looking for a People Specialist – Communications,
- who will build relationships with and advise internal stakeholders on ways to effectively communicate messages.
- Developing internal communication plans to support the engagement and understanding of colleagues. You will plan, draft and refine messages and content to deliver internal communications projects.
- you will have the ability to understand customers’ requirements and deliver excellent customer service every day. You will have a strong understanding of different audiences, and how best to utilise the different channels.
- You will have the ability to develop clear and effective internal communications plans and content, that enable colleagues understanding and support engagement.
- As part of this you will need to be self motivated and persistent, and support an environment where everyone feels valued and listened to.
- We pride ourselves on being a diverse and inclusive business and are committed to making Morrisons a brilliant place to work, harbouring an environment where our people can thrive.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ideally you will have worked, or be currently working in an Internal Communications role with experience of leading internal communication programmes,
- As ever in a communications role, you will need to have strong written and oral skills and be confident in writing well-judged, convincing messages with little alteration alongside sensitive communication.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing , Public Relations
Job Location: Bradford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A