About The Role Our Production lines are fast and demanding and it’s the role of our Line Leaders to ensure they’re running at top capacity – creating top quality products for our customers.
- Reporting into the Team Manager you will also be responsible for ensuring the team are motivated, the lines are running smoothly, the paperwork is completed and that the teams are being compliant.
- You will also oversee general cleaning and housekeeping. Our manufacturing teams are a busy bunch and without them we wouldn’t be the 2nd largest food manufacturer in the UK.
- Why not take a look around one of our Manufacturing sites? About You As well as being really competitive you’ll also have:
- A logical approach to completing tasks
- The ability to work as part of a team, as well as on your own
- The ability to work at pace and isn’t afraid of a little hard work
- A high level of concentration where tasks are repetitive
- Excellent personal hygiene
- The ability to problem solve and come up with quick solutions to problems
- A hardworking and can do attitude
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience as a Supervisor / Line Leader within a busy Food Production environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Bradford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A