Website Asda Stores Limited.
Our stores are packed with thousands of products, from clothes and household items, through to tinned foods, frozen goods and chilled produce, and without our warehouse teams they wouldn’t be on the shelves for our customers! Our warehouse teams pick and organise the right products to make sure they all get to the right stores at the right time. It’s a vital part of our supply chain and it makes for fast-moving, busy and varied work.
- Replenishing stock of all shapes and sizes in the warehouse
- Picking stock and pulling together deliveries for stores
- Using all our handling equipment (don’t worry, we’ll fully train you on how to use all the equipment safely and effectively).
- If you’re looking for flexible working or a chance to develop in logistics, this could be the role for you! We’ll work with you on your shifts, but the chances are you’ll have to work some evenings and weekends and we may need to be flexible with your work pattern – there’s something to suit everyo
- You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills.
- You’ll deliver high standards, working accurately and efficiently.
- You care about delivering goods to stores ‘on time in full’ as ensuring stores have the right stock at the right time means our products are always available for our customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Apply today by completing an online application
Company: Asda Stores Limited.
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Functions: Management ,Manufacturing
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A