Website Asda Stores Limited
- Our in-store Pharmacies are hugely popular with our customers and they’ll expect the same warmth and friendliness they get everywhere else in the store – as well as being confident and relaxed about discussing personal health issues, quickly resolving customer problems and taking customers to the right products.
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales, deliver a great shopping trip and safeguard patient safety.
- Collecting the customer’s prescription from their doctor’s surgery on their behalf and bringing it to the store ready for collection
- Understanding the strict Standard Operating Procedures and work to them as our customers will expect nothing less
- Triage patients that present with minor symptoms
- Looking the part – there’s no such thing as great service without high personal standards – they go hand in hand. Every day you’ll be expected to have a smart appearance and play the part in a friendly and highly professional way
- Spending time accurately assembling and processing prescriptions
- Drive awareness of all the extra services we offer in Pharmacy (e.g. Prescription Collection Service, Medicines Use Reviews etc)
- Support the Pharmacist with the delivery and effective record keeping of patient services (blood pressure checks, stop smoking schemes etc)
- You’ll be naturally friendly, highly organised and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- You have good computer skills, attention to detail and you communicate well with customers.
- You love problem solving and you’re passionate about helping people and care about giving customers a great healthcare experience, helping them find what they need and having a chat along the way.
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Nottingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A