All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need. As a Delivery Driver, this means:
- Inspecting delivery vehicles and ensuring the safety and security of the loading and unloading process.
- Verifying that merchandise is in good condition, accurately accounted for, and delivered to customers on-time.
- Being friendly, professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Requires travel between stores and customer sites within the district to deliver merchandise; at times may need to travel outside of district.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year of experience driving a semi-truck/trailer OR certification from a driving school.
- 6 months of experience performing in-home delivery OR retail customer service.
- 3 months of experience operating a forklift or Moffett onloading/offloading a vehicle.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Kingsville, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A