All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Sales Specialist Millwork, this means:
- Being friendly and professional, eager to understand the customer’s specific needs in order to pair the best products and service offerings in support of their project.
- Ensuring displayed merchandise reflects our high standards of showroom readiness, operates as intended during demonstrations, and is up to date, accurately mirroring the manufacturers current product offering.
- Engaging in safe work practices including the proper operation of store equipment.
- The Sales Specialist Millwork serves as an expert, explaining the specifications and features of a product or service to existing or potential customers, with the goal of closing a sale.
- This associate provides exceptional consultative services to customers and confirms their needs are met before leaving the store.
- The Sales Specialist Millwork is also responsible for executing orders and projects in their area of focus.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of external experience in customer facing sales OR 6 months Lowe’s retail experience
- 1 year of experience entering and submitting customer sales orders, including Special Order Sales.
- 2 years of experience identifying and selling products based upon customer needs or plans.
- 2 years of experience in providing customer service including identifying and resolving customer complaints, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
- 2 years of experience following up on outstanding or incomplete customer orders, sales, or installs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A