Go, React, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, DynamoDB, Apache Kafka, Concourse, CSS/SASS, ELK, NewRelic. We keep track of everything using Git, Jira & Confluence. You don’t need experience with everything in this list!
- As a Go engineer, you’ll be working with others to shape and build the future of our Groceries platform.
- You’ll be working as part of a cross functional team consisting of other experienced Software Engineers, Product Managers and UX
- Designers all working to build better groceries experiences for our customers.
- Be open to learning other languages and platforms – don’t worry, we will support you to do this.
- Be dedicated to a lean approach to software engineering.
- Deploy code frequently using continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Take a test-driven approach to problem solving.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with service-oriented architectures and the advantages and disadvantages of microservices.
- Experience with Go.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Software Engineering
Job Location: Victoria, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A