Website TD Bank
We are looking for someone armed with a strong tool-kit to develop and maintain technical solutions that adhere to engineering and architectural design principles while meeting business requirements. You’ll also provide technical expertise with a focus on efficiency, reliability, scalability, and security includes planning, evaluating, recommending, designing, operationalizing, and supporting solutions in compliance with enterprise and industry standards. At TD, we hope you’ll be inspired both by the work we do and the people who make it all happen.
- Apply your deep technology expertise to ensure that all areas across the organization that touch various technologies have the necessary tools, processes and documentation they need to operate effectively.
- Execute on TD Technology’s engineering strategy as it relates to the introduction of tools and the automation of build, test, release and configuration across application, platforms and infrastructure.
- Partner with Operations to automatically integrate with appropriate tools and processes as part of automated/self-serve application, platform or Infrastructure releases.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of relevant business needs and work with technology partners to identify and leverage synergies across the various areas.
- Draw on best practices and your knowledge of internal and external business issues to improve products or services.
- Monitor and control costs associated with the work you do.
- Be prepared to collaborate with governance and control groups (e.g. regulatory and operational risk, compliance and audit), provide your subject matter expertise and consult on risk issues related to Engineering technology and tools.
- Develop and/or contribute to negotiations of third-party contracts/agreements.
- Expert knowledge of specific domain or range of engineering frameworks, technology, tools, processes and procedures, as well as organizational issues .
- Expert knowledge of business/organization, its standards, applications, systems, networks, innovation, design activities, best practices.
- Expert knowledge and experience in own discipline; integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities.
- Appetite for contributing within a complex and critical environment.
- Leadership prowess when it comes to teams or projects; shares expertise.
Qualification & Experience:
- University or Post-Graduate Degree.
- Strong academic background (e.g., computer science, engineering).
- 7+ years relevant experience.
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance ,Sales, Customer Service
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A