Website TD Bank
Accountable technology owner for Tier 1 migration project from Akora to Azure. Accountable for portfolio delivery and BAU for cloud data platforms across TDBG. Provide strategy, vision and thought leadership to Business and IT Executives to improve data capabilities within TDBG in support of strategic business plans
- Ensures successful delivery on all portfolio project commitments for the DaaS function from intake through warranty support Cloud Data Solutions.
- Ensure Data Management capabilities to support Regulatory obligations meet or exceed expectations
- Define and implement the Akora Cloud solution with a focus on enterprise-wide integration of systems into the centralized core data hub in the Azure cloud, allowing for a 360-degree view of the customer across all lines of business.
- Make it easier for TDBG business partners to identify, acquire and leverage data relevant to their needs – while ensuring compliance with all TRMIS policies
- Proactively manage risk and compliance for DaaS Cloud Data technologies
- Develop and nurture IT talent for DaaS and TDBG, including actionable succession plans and a strong bench
- Provides executive focal point and thought leadership within DaaS for the advancement of Business Intelligence and Analytics and raising the profile of Data across TDBG.
- Ensure compliance with TRMIS policies and proactively manage risk & compliance
- Consistently deliver on productivity and service targets
- Experience designing / developing / managing large enterprise data warehouse (EDW) including data modeling and leveraging ETL solution (I.e. Ab Initio, Informatica, SSIS) for data ingestion and transformation. EDW experience should include on-premise DW platforms like Exadata, Neteeza, SQL Server, Teradata and more recent experience should include cloud platforms like AWS, Azure. Scale would be minimum of 250TB+ capacity with 1B+ annual transactions.
- Experience leading development of data solution on Microsoft Azure including both IaaS and PaaS capabilities.
- Experience leading DevOps function in Cloud (I.e. AWS, Azure) including Continuous Deployments.
Qualification & Experience:
- Associates Degree and/or Bachelors degree required
- 3-5 Years loan documentation experience
- 3-5 Years Mortgage Loan Closing experience preferred
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A