Website TD Bank
The Teller I provides legendary Customer Service while processing Customer transactions face-to-face for a variety of routine to more complex financial transactions. Our research is supported by access to massive datasets, close collaboration with world renowned academic faculty, and a uniquely scalable machine learning platform.
- Exceptional people leaders and subject matter experts in their domain, Practice Leads are responsible for continually developing the capabilities of their Practice members.
- By joining the Agile Practice, you’ll not only have the opportunity to drive the continuous development and upskilling of its members,
- As your leadership will result in talent excellence and delivery success across the Enterprise.
- Manage and optimize the flow of value through a Solution Train using various tools such as Kanban and other information radiators.
- Facilitate PI Readiness, System Demos, PI Planning, Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings; establish together with Release Train Engineers (RTEs) and communicate the Program Increments (PIs) within the Solution Train.
- Successfully co-ordinate the features to be deployed on the Agile Release Train by taking into consideration dependencies, order, and architecture.
- Summarize and publish Program PI Objectives ensuring everything is rolling up to the vision and OKRs, balancing business and technology.
- Create and maintain open levels of communication among Platform and Journey leadership; ensure facilitation of synchronization meetings as required to keep delivery aligned with achieving the business outcomes.
- Work cross-functionally to align strategy, methodology, and execution with all relevant stakeholders (i.e. POs, RTEs, Platform Technology Leads, Architects, etc.).
- Be a thought leader in Agile theories and practices as well as Solution Trains and Application Release Trains (ARTs).
- Utilize a coaching and training-focused mindset as well as share knowledge and experiences to develop productive working relationships with stakeholders.
- Anticipate business challenges and proactively suggest solutions or improvements.
- Lead, motivate, and develop relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Provide Agile and Solution Train expertise within and outside the company and apply broad and comprehensive expertise in leading-edge theories or techniques in their field.
- Deliver in-depth expertise in Agile and Solution Train Engineering to interpret internal and external obstacles and recommend best practices.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required in a related field such as Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Admin – Masters preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of Agile experience.
- 7+ years of experience as a Coach, Product Manager, Scrum Master, or Program Manager, or Technology Delivery Lead.
- Certified SAFE Release Train Engineer (RTE) or SAFE Program Consultant (SPC), Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (ACSM) or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP).
- 5+ years of related experience as an Agile coach involved in large-scale Agile transformations, coaching multiple Agile teams, and using Agile Management tools.
- 3+ portfolio or program management experience.
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales ,Business Development
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A