You will support an analytics team focused on explaining restaurant and vendor acquisition as part of their roadmap. You will also work with cross-functional leaders in data engineering, IT engineering, systems, and product to build out data infrastructure and harness insights to create sources of truth that improve our merchant experience. The dashboards you help these teams create will be used by hundreds of sales people across the globe.
- Lead efforts to define, build and communicate a unified analytics roadmap, including determined priorities and decisions clearly across a wide spectrum of audiences (sales, sales operations, systems, product and engineering).
- Initiate, drive, and deliver effective Projects in partnership with cross-functional teams to ensure all aspects of the programs are communicated, supported and delivered to the highest standards
- Manage project plans and schedule commitments, ensure plans are integrated and aligned to overall organizational and business strategy
- Analyze, remove, and proactively prevent roadblocks across teams to meet quality standards, project milestones, and business objectives.
- Build and maintain an effective and groomed backlog providing clear requirements for new initiatives and enhancements
- Owner of communication in sharing out success metrics and key performance indicators
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with confidence, clarity, and focus across technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong leadership skills: we need someone to build relationships across functions and successfully influence without authority.
- Strong sense of ownership and drive. We need a willingness to dive into the details to understand and drive programs.
- Project and program management execution: you love to align cross-functional teams’ estimates, and build a joint schedule.
- Strong personal code of ethics, high attention to detail, integrity, diversity and trust
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of four years experience as program or product manager within a software development or data engineering organization
- Salesforce and SQL experience
- Experience running end-to-end product deployment, from concept through development to launch with partners like sales operations, account management and customer relationship management
- Experience designing, building and operationalizing analytics dashboards (visualization tool rollout)
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A