Provide technical expertise with experience based knowledge and assistance to technical and operational divisions / departments on all related matters to reliability engineering, assessment and monitoring
- Conducts Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), Asset Performance Management (APM) and Reliability Center Maintenance (RCM) studies in an effort to convert the nature of maintenance from reactive repairs to proactive preventive maintenance and condition monitoring.
- Identifies and applies appropriate maintenance strategies to minimize the impact of failures on business performance.
- Leads and participates in BF/GF (Brown Field/Green Field) Engineering activities to improve Reliability of and optimize maintenance costs.
- Focuses on identification of equipment issues before they result in failures via use of predictive tools and Reliability methods.
- Maintains bad factor listing and reporting. Researches and provides technical advice for upgrading and refurbishment of mechanical equipment during major overhauls or new installations.
- Reviews packages for new projects and recommends on equipment selection and redundancy and participates in equipment review and proposed new solutions alerts on obsolescence of equipment.
- Recommends necessary modification/replacement of equipment to overcome technical problems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 6 years of experience, including at least
- A/C environment, could be exposed to the prevailing weather conditions like heat, humidity and dust during occasional site visits.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Application Deadline: N/A