Website Asda Stores Limited
The Data Solution Designer is responsible for analysing requirements and designing leading edge solutions in the areas of predictive analytics, data visualisation, data integration and data management that enable our business to make data driven decisions.
- You’ll own the technical design of solutions for the Data, Insights and Analytics team, working with the appropriate stakeholders including business and architecture.
- You’ll recommend best practice for a given solution and take artefacts from multiple colleagues, and then translating these into lower level designs that can be used by developers to create great solutions.
- You’ll work with business stakeholders to produce proof of concepts or patterns for solutions prior to going into ‘full blown’ development
- You’ll have Microsoft Azure experience (SQL DW / Cosmos DB / Azure Data Lake) along with Data Warehouse and Data Lake solution environments.
- Track record of delivery of data migrations and/or data cleanse initiatives and be able to work collaboratively with stakeholders, colleagues and strategic partners across a portfolio of projects, multiple time zones and organisations (working outside UK hours by exception).
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A