Website Asda Stores Limited
Thanks to our single price point, single vision glasses are the same price as varifocals and we have no top-ups like thinner lenses, anti-reflection and scratch resistant coatings, these are all included! This means that as an Optical Manager, you can focus on what you do best which is managing and coaching your team as well as providing great patient care and honest advice.
- The day-to-day management of the Optical department, its commercial metrics and the colleagues working in it.
- Ensuring the department and team remain safe and legal.
- Training, coaching and inspiring your colleagues.
- Driving the business forward.
- Ensuring customers get the best legally dispensed optical products.
- Planning eye tests and contact lens clinics that meet customers’ needs.
- You’ll want to deliver outstanding clinical care to our customers in an exciting, progressive environment. You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- You’ll need to be registered with the General Optical Council as a fully qualified Dispensing Optician.
- You’ll be registered performer with your NHS area team or Health Board and be on track to meet the statutory points requirement for Continued
Qualification & Experience:
- Education & Training (CET).
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A