Website Asda Stores Limited
There’s a role for everyone in retail – including leadership. As a Section Manager, you’ll motivate your Section Leaders and Colleagues to deliver the best standards across your section, maximising availability and driving sales. You’ll have an eye for detail, maintaining shop floor standards and coaching your team to do the same.
- As part of the leadership team, you’ll work a three-week rolling rota which will include weekends, evenings and sometimes late nights. At times, you may be solely responsible for the store, and therefore you’ll need to be confident in overseeing operation as a whole.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring that merchandising and operational standards are met, and that back of house areas run safely and smoothly.
- There may also be times when you have to multi-task and work across several areas of the store.
- If you’re looking for a chance to develop in retail, this could be the role for you!
- You’ll be able to work in a fast paced environment and be adaptable to change.
- You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach and be a strong coach, mentor and motivator.
- You’ll be a strong role model to the managers and colleagues around you, ensuring customers have a great shopping experience.
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Torquay, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A