The Cards Platform Team is responsible for the reengineering and re-architecture of various backend services and applications in a manner that is suited for continuous, rapid and reliable delivery. The group is also responsible for conceptualizing and leading the implementation of next generation technology stacks. You will be part of development team to develop & solution software that enriches the lives of its end users while exhibiting high internal and external quality.
- Provide technically sound solutions for the ingestion, storage and presentation of enterprise data including ETL design, data storage strategies, data access and security.
- Design of scalable solutions while considering recoverable and resiliency requirements.
- Develop High quality software capable of supporting big data for both OLTP as well as OLAP.
- Team Player
- Employ agile techniques such as task estimation, test automation, deployment automation and continuous integration to enhance overall execution speed and product quality
- Working with multiple scrum teams across multiple time zones.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines using jenkins or any other.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Familiarity with the Financial Industry domain is a plus.
- Experience with issue resolution processes for application production problems
- Agile/Lean software development experience (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, XP).
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree Computer Science or equivalent subject or experience
- 7+ years hands on experience with databases. Oracle is a plus
- 5+ years’ experience with Datastage ETL tool.
- 4+ years’ experience with ETL tools in an Enterprise Data Warehousing environment
- 2+ years’ experience with Hadoop Spark, Scala or other Big Data technologies
- Experience with relational SQL , NoSQL databases, including Hbase.
- Experience with building data pipelines using Cloudera based hadoop components is a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Whippany, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A